Field Service Electrical/Mechanical Technician
ALLtra Corporation is a leading manufacturer of CNC Metal Cutting Machine Tools located in Dewey, Oklahoma. (45 miles north of Tulsa). Our machines are installed throughout the US as well as internationally. This position is open due to industry demand for quality metal cutting systems and service. We are looking to fill this position with qualified candidates located in the following states: Iowa, Georgia, Minnesota, Texas, and Chicago area.
A Field Service Technician/Engineer must possess the aptitude and ability to: Assemble, Install, Service and Repair various CNC cutting systems. (ie. plasma, oxyfuel, waterjet)
Qualified Applicants must possess the following skills:
- Ability to work independently and follow policies and procedures from the home office.
- Applicants with prior experience of servicing and maintaining CNC cutting systems would be preferred or applicants with technical/vocational education in electro-mechanical systems.
- Strong computer (hardware as well as software) aptitude required. Must possess the ability to understand controllers as well as the software used to run the cutting systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical or computer issues associated with the performance of a variety of different cutting systems in an industrial setting.
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Maintains excellent customer/vendor relationships and possess the ability to get along well with co-workers.
- Records detailed documentation of all service trips and communicates any additional service requested or required.
- Willing to travel as necessary both domestic and international. Travel per month could be as much as 2 - 3 wks per month. Technicians are usually home by the week-end.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. Since Technicians use company vehicles to travel to customer locations, they must possess valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
ALLtra offers competitive compensation, health and dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacations and holidays, and a 401k plan. ALLtra Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.