Electrical Controls Engineer
ALLtra Corporation is a leading manufacturer of CNC Metal Cutting Machine Tools located in Dewey, Oklahoma (45 miles north of Tulsa). Our team of engineers design and develop the highest quality of plasma cutting using state of the art technology.
The Electrical Control Engineer position requires a thorough knowledge of electrical design and techniques. A strong fundamental understanding of electrical design practices, machine/motion control systems, electromechanical systems, robotics, programming and system integration.
Qualified Applicants skill set:
- Demonstrated skills with state of the art technologies in the following areas: PC control systems integration, automation control systems design, ethercat, electro-mechanical drive systems, robotics, part sensing, risk assessment and safety systems.
- Create electrical diagrams and panel designs utilizing AutoCad Electrical. Mechanical drawing experience utilizing Solidworks considered a plus.
- Develop and produce a complete electrical design package which includes detailed schematics, cable routing diagrams, panel layouts, bill of materials, and the customer’s requirements.
- Possesses an understanding of general mechanics and ability to apply it in troubleshooting and system design
- Must have sound problem solving and decision making skills.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, customer focused with a high commitment level.
- Manage projects from order inception through production.
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing during system fabrication and integration.
- Well versed in the rules and regulation relating to the implementation and best practices in electrical system design and implementation. NEC, UL, CSA, and TUV. NFPA 79 Specification, NFPA 70e Specification, ANSI and IEC Electrical symbols, Grounding and shielding of electrical systems.
- Provide sequence of operation and equipment documentation for end users
- Bachelor’s Degree. Five years experience.
ALLtra offers competitive compensation, health and dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacations and holidays, and a 401k plan. ALLtra Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.