Customer Service Manager
ALLtra Corporation is a leading manufacturer of CNC Metal Cutting Machine Tools located in Dewey, Oklahoma. (45 miles north of Tulsa) Our machines are installed throughout the US as well as internationally. ALLtra strives to provide excellent customer support and is seeking a proven Customer Service Manager. This is a hands on position centered on providing strong leadership to achieve outstanding service and inside sales support to customers in industrial markets.
Qualified Applicants skill set:
- Candidates must have a commitment to enhancing customer service, training and staff development. Will lead and provide training/support of new software implementation.
- Establish workflow improvements and daily priorities of the customer service team.
- Maintain a high level of responsiveness to daily customer phone calls and order processing needs, order entry, customer invoicing, backorder filling and order prioritization.
- Work well with customers and establish departmental procedures to resolve customer issues and be a proactive support of the sales organization and Technical Service Support team.
- Maintains customer data files, provide timely quotes and proposals to customers.
- Assist with customer contracts, and pricing.
- Present ALLtra's service and quality standards to customers effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong teambuilding and organizational skills are essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or a Business related field with five or more years' customer service experience in a technical/manufacturing industry or equivalent combination of education and experience strongly desired.
ALLtra offers competitive compensation, health and dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacations and holidays, and a 401k plan. ALLtra Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.